Friday 22 March 2013

65 years old in human years? Today is the birthday of my dog Pepe.


Pepe look pouty afraid the camera

March 22 is the birthday of 11-year-old My dog "Pepe".
This year, from the mother's "Airu-mama" of Kyoto (link)
Happy birthday presents to Pepe has arrived.
Phone number and contact name of the Pepe is carved Collar 

with a fancy concho,
And I was in the same outfit keychains.
Osaka's famous Tsuriganeya 
cookies nostalgic childhood,
It was served with a baked sponge cake in the shape of a bell.
Thank you very much, Airu-mama.

Years because Pepe and I
she was care for vagabondage and forgetfulness
It might be a presents?  ha ha ha

Immediately, I was taking pictures around the neck of Pepe,
Pepe afraid of the cameranot a good pose.
The birthday of fear because she's a pitiful
I'll release her to this extent.




No comments:

Post a Comment