Saturday 15 September 2012

Vetro Montagna along with Autumn


Watch souvenir was presented to entrant in 1994.


Classic car meeting annuallyhas been held in Koyasan.
”Vetro Montagna” will be held this year.
November 10 (saturday) , 11 (sunday) ,  2012

I was worried about the holding of this year.
Last year, Vetro Montagna finished the 20th Anniversary.
That classic car event lasted for 20 years in Japan, was a surprise.
Typically, in the event there is no benefit classic car event held
in the region will be canceled. 
It is because it common sense in Japan. 

20 yearsI have painted the poster for this event.
I took last yeardraw a picture of the poster that it is finally.
ButI think I want to draw again.

1994, I drew a illustration for poster and brochure
Ferrari 860 Monza & Jaguar D-type. 
Illustration which can be seen in the background of the watch in the photo.
My favorites, even nowit is my name card decorate.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment